As we close out 2013, we thought we’d look back at our top blog posts from the last 12 months—ones that garnered the most comments and shares, and also a few that were our favorites.
Happy Reading and Happy New Year!
- Do Small Businesses Need to Worry About Responsive Web Design?
- New Product Launch: How to Prep, Plan & Implement a Sound Strategy
- Podcasting 101: What Every Business Owner Should Know
- So an Entrepreneur Walks into a Bar…Is There a Place for Humor in Marketing?
- Case Study: Small Business Owners Talk About Their Transition to Credit Cards
- The 411 on Creating Strong Calls to Action (CTAs)
- Mobile Marketing: Is Your Small Business Mobile Ready?
- Suffering from Lead Generation Overload? Here are 5 Strategies for Prioritizing Your Next Steps
- They Said What?!? Three Examples of Brands Having Fun with Words
- Case Study: Why Business Owners Are Ditching Laptops for Tablets
- What’s in a Name? Here Are 4 Things to Think About When Naming New Products and Services
- Pitching Story Ideas to the Media: Hints & Tricks
- 2-in-1 Promotional Products that Rock
- Brand Management: When Is It Time to Update Your Brand?
- Want to be a Thought Leader? Here are 5 Ways to Showcase Your Expertise
Did you have a favorite post? Was it one of the ones we highlighted above or a different one? Share in the comments.