Lots of networking groups, such as Business Networking International (BNI), encourage one-to-one meetings between members so that each member can learn about the other person’s business. These meetings often take place over coffee. Here’s a way to take that concept to a whole new level.
Getting Social Over Coffee…And How to Follow Up
After you have your coffee meeting, follow up with your contact by sending him or her a personalized coffee mug filled with a package of coffee and a hand written thank you note. What this accomplishes:
- A handwritten thank you note shows that you have manners and that you’ve taken a genuine interest in the other person. It also shows you care about the details.
- The coffee mug serves as a nice reminder about your networking meeting AND it’s a billboard for your business.
As for what types of mugs to use? Here are three of our favorite personalized ceramic mugs that we recommend considering:
1. Aztec Flare Custom Mugs. We love the cool shape and the contrast between the dark-colored exterior and bright interior colors.
2. Full Color (Digital) Ceramic Mugs. Get your message SEEN with these fully customizable mugs. Add photos, text, and logos.
3. Custom Bistro Mugs. We love the look and feel of these sturdy mugs that are reminiscent of diner coffee mugs.